domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

My schedules,after school, weekend,Homework, (Aqui les explico mi horario de clases y que hago en las tardes, y lo que medio algo el findesemana jajaa )



This is my schedules..


.On Monday, I have English II class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have statistics class at nine o'clock (9:00).


.On Tuesday, I have morphosyntax class at seven o'clock (7:00), then I have literature class at nine o'clock (9:00).


.On Wednesday, I have free time, then sports class at nine o'clock

(9:00).


.On Thursday. I have morphosyntax class at eight twenty. (8:20)


.On Friday, I have Venezuela's contemporary history class at eight twenty. (8:20), then corporate communication class at nine forty
. (9:40).


.In afternoons after school, I watch TV from three to six,then do my homework at nine p.m. (9:00pm) .


.On Saturday, I get up at four p.m (4:00pm),then I watch TV. I have party party party.


.On Sunday, I do homework and I check my messenger.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario